Technology is a tool that allows for efficient communication in a global society. Our students should be prepared to face a 21st century filled with opportunities to witness for Christ in many ways. Through instruction, practice, and performance our students will be equipped to use their technological skills here at Christ Alone and beyond into their high school years. Teachers will integrate the use of technology throughout our curriculum.
- Students will appreciate that technology is a gift from God.
- Students will learn how to stay safe while using the internet.
- Students will grow in their knowledge of using computers, printers, and our CALS network.
- Students will grow in their use of various software programs and websites.
- Students will grow in their ability to produce reports and presentations that make use of technological tools.